As we are a private company, we need to outline the rules and regulations to let you know what we are about and what you can expect from us. We try to be as transparent as possible, as we are all partners in this process. We are building a community and want you to be a part of it.
As important as it is for us to provide you the best quality yoga service in the city as well as the state, we are also committed to making sure that you make it home in one piece. Yoga might seem like low impact stretching and a lot of what you will do is going to decrease pain, but there are still opportunities for injury, so we make sure that we are always practicing proper technique and watching our students to make sure that they do not make any mistakes that will leave them sore at work the next day. We are not liable for any injuries sustained, so that is going to be on you.
- Breathing is essential
- Some additional stretching might be necessary before or after
- Make sure to hydrate
- Let our staff know about any existing injuries
- Take things slow at first and take time to ramp up
- Practice proper technique
- We may collect contact information about you
- Other data is needed at times
- All information is used strictly for professional purposes
- We do not disclose information to third parties without consent
- We take steps to improve our policy and are open to feedback